Sunday, December 25, 2011

horsey...

Having you come into my life is something I shall always cherish. And this goes for every single moment - before and after we 'hooked up' and 'broke off'.

All the late night text conversations, the concert, the cigarettes, the chais, Dadar's lanes, the 'trips', the alcohol binges, the three rickshaw rides, the chappal football, your tipsy talks, the punches - I cant remember a second you were with me that I was not happy.

I respect you because you had the courage to change your mind about us the next day. I wouldn't have done it, I would have chickened out. Although the pain is too much, I am sure time will take care of that. It was a better decision altogether, much better than going through it for a month or two, and realizing it a harder way.

Well, it's all over now. I wish it could have worked out, but it didn't. Hippy will miss horsey.


1 comment: